Unfortunately, with the Corona situation as uncertain as it is we still don’t know what kind of restrictions we may be up against next January. At present, neither the authorities nor our local partners can tell us anything for sure.
The good news is we decided to go ahead and organize GALTÜR 2021 anyway, at least as far as it is possible. It’s going to be different than in former years and we are planning to take it step by step. In the first step, we will provide accommodation and ski passes only. Prices can be found here.
As mentioned above, nobody knows right now which restrictions will be in place next January. Therefore, we are unable to enter into any financial obligations at present. This protects us, the OC, from any risks but also you from any unpredictable expenses. We promise that as soon as we know which events (races, parties, après-ski etc.) will be possible, we will do our utmost to make them happen and let you know as soon as possible. In this case, we will have to charge an OC fee.
The amount will depend on the scope of events and the number of participants but will not exceed 350 EUR per person. This fee will be non-refundable and will be charged per team.
We will of course try to reach a decision on which events will take place prior to November 15th but simply cannot make any promises.
Find the new schedule below:
- Registration window for GALTÜR 2021 opens at 12:00 UTC
- Registration window for GALTÜR 2021 closes at 12:00 UTC
- payment of deposit (150 EUR per person)
- final room allocation
TILL NOVEMBER 15
- free cancellation possible, full refund of deposit (excluding any applicable bank fees)
- if possible: decision about OC fee and events (races, parties, après-ski etc.)
- The ski passes (special GFL conditions) can be purchased personally and individually on the day of arrival
remaining room charges to be payed individually on the spot in Galtür